Active Arts Castle Vale is a registered charity (reg. no. 1130759), run by committed residents and professionals, dedicated to providing quality arts experiences and opportunities for the local community, and wider North-East Birmingham.
Our object is to advance the education of the public in the understanding and appreciation of the creative arts, by the establishment and maintenance of a regular arts programme.
Who we are:
Board of Trustees:
- Jonathan Davies – Chair. Children & Young People’s Manager at Compass Support.
- Laura Hicklin – Secretary. Resident.
- Jan Davies – Treasurer. Resident.
- Sheila Arthurs – Resident, retired graphic artist.
- Dood Lette – Employment Advisor at Compass Support, Photographer.
- Tracey Barrington – Resident
Claire Marshall – Project Manager
If you live or work in Castle Vale or have a passion for the arts, and have an interest in the work of AACV please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Registered Charity Number: 1130759
Registered address: Active Arts Castle Vale, Spitfire House, 10 High Street, Birmingham B35 7PR