Active Arts Castle Vale is a registered charity (reg. no. 1130759), run by committed residents and professionals, dedicated to providing quality arts experiences and opportunities for the local community, and wider North-East Birmingham. We run the Erdington Arts Forum (aka CAFE Arts), Sutton Arts Forum and have our own Secret Art Studio Space based in Central Square (Erdington High Street). In March 2020 we co-launched with Review Publishing Erdington Local, a new newspaper for the area.
Our object is to advance the education of the public in the understanding and appreciation of the creative arts, by the establishment and maintenance of a regular arts programme.
Who we are:
Board of Trustees:
- Tracey Barrington – Chair, Castle Vale resident
- Terri-Anne Coope – Secretary, Switch Radio
- Keat Moore – Treasurer and Erdington Arts Forum Co-Coordinator, Erdington resident
- Jan Davies – Castle Vale resident
- Sheila Arthurs – Castle Vale resident, retired graphic artist
- Claire Marshall – Project Manager & Erdington Arts Forum Co-Coordinator, Stockland Green resident
- Jobe Baker-Sullivan – Erdington Arts Forum Co-Coordinator, Erdington Resident
- Joe Cook – Sutton Arts Forum Coordinator, Boldmere Resident
If you live or work in Castle Vale, wider Erdington, Sutton Coldfield or have a passion for the arts and have an interest in the work of AACV please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Registered Charity Number: 1130759
Registered address: Active Arts Castle Vale, Spitfire House, 10 High Street, Birmingham B35 7PR